I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Time is going by two fast


Good Evening all. When I went to post on the blog tonight I noticed the date, where is the time going. I need another 6 hours in a day. But some how I'm doing it in the time that is givin' to me.
Here are 2 more cards for today.




Love this card the only problem is this stamp set is retired. But still have to share. I love the turtle. No Directions with it thought as I just through it together.



Stamps:Solemn Stillness, Words  nsu
Paper: Always artichoke, Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand
Ink: Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Snowflake Brad, hole punch, sponge
Techniques: stamping off, sponging



Stamps:Lovely as a tree, window on the world
Paper: bordering blue, night of navy, glossy white
Ink: night of navy
Accessories: white crayon, dazzlin' diamond glitter, 2 way glue stick, corner punch, brayer, xyron, pastels, aqua pen, blending pen Techniques: braying, resist, shading



Once again I hope you enjoy, and Goodnight
Love and God Bless
L & C Dazzlers









No comments:

Post a Comment