I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Yea 3 Cards Today

Hello All,
Sry I haven't added any cards lately but feeling a little under the weather. I haven't had time to show my partner how to get the pictures of the cards on the computer yet. I know no excuse, I just need to do it. Well I have 3 cards today. I hope you enjoy them. Feel free to add a note or 2 if you have any questions.

A Little bit early but I had fun making it
Recessed Card
Stamps: House of Haunts
Paper: Basic Black, NSU Designer Paper
Ink: None
Accessories: White Embossing powder, Chalks, NSU Buttons
Technique: Embossing, Chalking




Stamp: Apothecary Art
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pool Party, Whispering White
 Ink: Basic Black, Temping Turquoise, Pool Party, Olive Green, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: NSU Lace, Blings, Bow, SU Frame Borders, Frames, Embossing Folder
Technique: Painting w/Stamp Pads, Big Shot



Easel Card
Stamp: Crosses of Hope, He is Risen
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, So Saffron
Ink: Olive Green, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, More Mustard
Accessories: Bleach, Flower Brads, Punches, Exacto Knife
Technique: Bleaching, Sponging.
I hope you enjoy the cards, and just realized my camera is in getting fixed and cleaned so use my sons, and as you notice the date is way off. Sry but the cards were just done yesterday and today.
Thank you and God Bless
L & C Dazzlers


No comments:

Post a Comment