I got my background at ZingerBug.com

Friday, March 23, 2012

Early in the day post

Again as you can see still using my son's camera, will have mine in about 8 days. These cards were just done. Can you believe it, it's 3:30 in the afternoon and I am Posting already. Miracles do happen lol. This 1st card is a series of 5 parts. It's call a Waterfall card. Hope you Enjoy.



Waterfall Card
Stamp Set:  Everybunny
Paper: So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party, Whisper White, Blushing Bride
Ink: Basic Black, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Embossing Folder, Diamond Dust. Xyron, NSU Eyelets, Ribbon
Clean Card
Stamp: Crosses of Hope
Ink: None
Paper: Whisper White, Brushed Gold
Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Setting Tool, Heat Gun
Technique: Embossing, Matting
I Hope you enjoyed today's cards
Have A good weekend and God Bless
L & C Dazzlers



No comments:

Post a Comment